Free Evaluation


Global Network

Our global network of partners, legal experts, and resources allows us to navigate the complexities of immigration systems worldwide. We are your bridge to a world of opportunities. We specialize in providing representation and advice for those looking to immigrate abroad. If you need help with your immigration journey, we can help you with our expertise and experience in a wide range of immigration services such as:


Study Visa/Permit

To Study in Canada, you need a study permit. The study permit is a document that is issued to allow foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. The 90 days let you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your study permit and find out about working after you graduate. As an international student, you are allowed to; work while studying, bring family to Canada while studying and your spouse or common-law partner can obtain an open work permit that allows them to work in Canada.


Express Entry

Express Entry Program provides opportunity to skilled immigrants who want to settle in Canada permanently and take part in the Canadian economy. To qualify for this program, you must have the knowledge and education in specific skilled trades and industries.

Provincial Nomination

The Provincial Nominee Program, PNP, allows people to immigrate to Canada by being nominated by a Canadian province or territory. To qualify for this program, you must have the skills, education and work experience required to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory and must have expressed an interest in settling in their province or territory.

Caregivers Program

The Caregiver Program is for those who intend to migrate and work in Canada as caregivers. With this program, a person can migrate to provide care for children, the elderly or those with medical needs, or work as a live-in caregiver.

Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot

The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is a community-driven program. It’s designed to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to work and live in one of the participating communities.

Atlantic Immigration Program

The Atlantic Immigration Program (ATIP) is designed for those who wish to settle in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, or Newfoundland and Labrador.


Family Sponsorship Program

The Family Sponsorship Program allows Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents to sponsor relatives, including spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate to Canada permanently.


Visitor Visa

Most people need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to, or transit through Canada. Visitors are foreign nationals who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada who intend to; visit Canada on holiday (vacation), visit family, or conduct business, etc. A visitor visa shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada.


Business Immigration Program

The Business Immigration Program allows foreign nationals who are entrepreneurs, business owners, investors, start-ups, and those with high net-worth and their families to become Canadian Permanent Residents by expanding foreign business to Canada, starting a business, or investing in an existing one in Canada. This program includes applicants for Start-up Visa, Self-employed persons, and Investors.

Start-up Visa Program

For those with an innovative business idea that is endorsed by a participating Canadian organization.

Self-Employed Persons Program

For self-employed persons working in an eligible field.


Agri-Food Immigration Pilot

For agri-food professionals who wish to gain permanent residence.


Caregiver Program

Immigrate by providing care for children, the elderly or those with medical needs, or work as a live-in caregiver.


Canadian Refugee Protection Program

Refugees are people who have fled their countries because of a well-founded fear of persecution. They are not able to return home. They have seen or experienced many horrors. The Canadian refugee system has two main parts:

  • the Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement Program, for people who need protection from outside Canada and
  • the In-Canada Asylum Program for people making refugee protection claims from within Canada.

Canada resettles refugees to save lives and to provide stability to those fleeing persecution with no hope of relief. Through its refugee protection system, Canada offers a safe haven to:

  • people with a well-founded fear of persecution, and
  • people who are outside of their country and cannot return because of that fear of persecution.


Most immigration applications are made online through the IRCC website. There are different processes and requirements depending on the program you apply for and you may also have to attend an interview. Our team can help you prepare and submit your application, making the process smooth and stress-free.


We’ll assess your eligibility and advise on which program would best suit your situation.


We’ll provide a list of required documents and ensure you have everything you need to proceed.


We’ll prepare your application in accordance with IRCC requirements, saving you time and hassle.


We’ll ensure your application is submitted correctly and complete any follow-up requests from IRCC.

Why choose Us


We are experts in immigration, settlement, and integration services.

Our immigration consultants will provide exceptional service, making your visa application process and experience easier. Our consultants and experts can get your application submitted correctly the first time, meaning that you have the greatest chance of success, and your application is optimized correctly.


Our settlement and integration experts have many years of experience helping newcomers settle and integrate faster and easier. They can be your first connection for information about your new community, services, referrals and supports available for you. Our settlement and integration services may include helping with housing, banking, healthcare, employment, education for children, legal, daily life etc.

We are committed to making sure you are not alone as you settle and integrate into Canadian society.

Frequently Asked Questions

Are you ready to start your journey to Canada?

Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your immigration goals.

What is Express Entry and how does it work?

Express Entry is a point-based system introduced by the Canadian government to manage applications for permanent residency under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), and Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Candidates interested in these programs create an online profile and are ranked based on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). High-scoring candidates receive Invitations to Apply (ITAs) for permanent residency in regular draws conducted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

What is the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) and how can they help me immigrate to Canada?

PNPs are immigration pathways designed by Canadian provinces and territories to address specific regional labor market needs. Through PNPs, provinces nominate eligible candidates who demonstrate the skills and experience needed in their region. A provincial nomination can significantly increase your Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score in the Express Entry system and improve your chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency.

What is a Canadian study permit, and how can i apply for it?

A Canadian Study Permit is a document that allows international students to study at designated learning institutions in Canada. To apply for a Study Permit, you’ll need an acceptance letter from a Canadian educational institution, proof of sufficient funds to cover tuition and living expenses, and a clean criminal record. Your application may also require a medical exam. Once approved, you can study in Canada for the duration of your program.

What is the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), and how are points calculated?

The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is a point-based system used to assess and rank candidates in the Express Entry pool. Points are calculated based on factors such as age, education, work experience, language proficiency (English or French), job offers, provincial nominations, and more. The highest-scoring candidates receive Invitations to Apply (ITAs) for permanent residency during regular draws conducted by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Book a Consultation Session With Us

Our team of experts have years of experience in the immigration industry, we have helped countless families move and settle abroad. Our team is dedicated, knowledgeable, and committed to making the immigration process as smooth as possible for you.


Our Education Partner

Don't have the money to fund your study abroad?

We can help you with the funding.
* No Collateral required

Yes! I want your service
No Thanks I don't need your service

TAKE A FREE Assessment

This will help us understand your eligibility and qualification for any of the Canadian Immigration Pathways, and help us provide you with personalized support.

Take a Free Assessment
No thanks I don't want to